Thursday, January 26, 2017

Short Story - Leaving My Hometown

I had never odd Cornell; never visited the big urban center or any headache bigger than my Nannys store on the corner. I went where I pleased when I pleased and was always the go or so habited and best unnatural kid. I was the face of Cornell. I was that kid you hear of that everyone cute to be around collectable to my charm and tenacity. Quite frankly, I loved being around the experienceder guys in town, these guys really took me in since I never did collect a dad. I never knew that there was sealed principles that a son was so-called to collect from his father until we move to the big city.\nMoving day came and Momma state, Dress decent son we are issue to the big city today, let dour uncertain about what hardly was outlet on I put on my nicest overalls and my passably flannel shirt stimulate to go. We loaded up the old Ford, which sounded uniform and felt equal a jackhammer going down the pass, and we started our long expedition to the big city. \nI woke u p, what attainmed resembling ten minutes later, to the perpetual sound of horns surrounding our truck. I looked out the lineamentially dotty and foggy windshield to see the towering edifice that seemed like grass bending in the wind. We finally made it off the busy interstate alone to drive through neighborhoods where I could touch the neighbors from the porch. Pulling into the movement of the small yellow polarity at the end of the road Momma exclaimed, Were here, were home. The omiting of our belongings was done by my mom and me because Momma said that we could not afford for the movers to unpack our things. Momma decided to open frame the terrible news to me afterward I was finished unpacking. School. I accepted the idea that I had to go to school and visualise new people, even though deep down privileged I knew I would have trouble adapting to this new lifestyle.\n initial day came around and I could already feel the butterflies building up in the deepest part of m y stomach. I tried to dress as close to the average of the city folk as I could....

No comments:

Post a Comment